New deadline to apply to the DIH Champions Challenge
As many Digital Innovation Hubs have been busy with the EDIH call and requesting a extension of the Champions Challenge deadline, you can now apply until October 2nd.
Sharing good practices and awarding most advanced DIHs
The DIHs Champions Challenge is looking for the most advanced Digital Innovation Hubs in Europe with the objective to:
- identify good practices of advanced/mature DIHs that others could learn from;
- identify the DIH champions in the categories of the challenge;
- foster future matchmaking opportunities between DIHs finding those with the expertise they need;
- help fine-tune information in the DIH catalogue on a regular basis.
The main purpose of this initiative is to identify, show, and support success stories of mature DIHs that can inspire and guide other DIHs in their developments. The winner of the Challenge will be awarded during a European Commission event related to Digital Transformation.
- Widespread visibility on the DIHNET.EU website and community platform.
- Networking opportunities and the ability to connect with and contact potential partners, stakeholders, investors, member states, regions, etc.
- Specific guidance and follow up on the topics treated within DIHNET.EU project (business models, pan European collaboration, etc.).
- Public prize award during the virtual EDIH networking event that will take place on November 9th and 10th.