Materials of the webinar on 'Innovation ecosystems: Cooperation between Africa and Europe'
On October 7, DIHNET network organised a webinar on ‘Innovation ecosystems Cooperation between Africa and Europe’. The successful event brought together several stakeholders of the African and European DIH ecosystems.
The training materials of this webinar are now available to those who could not attend the event. Feel free to share them!
- Presentation of the innovation ecosystem in Europe and the DIHs initiative – Matthias Kuom, Policy Officer, DG CNECT, European Commission.
See presentation here: 2020-10-07_EDIH_Africa_MK.pdf
- Presentation of the innovation ecosystem in Africa and main initiatives there – Patrick Ashu, Programmes Officer, AfriLabs.
See presentation here: Patrick-Ashu,-AfriLabs.pdf
- EC policy framework and supporting measures for fostering the collaboration between African and European Innovation Hubs (ICT 58 call for proposals) – Lars-Erik Forsberg, Deputy Head of Unit, DG CNECT, European Commission.
No presentation, please see the recording.
- Presentation of the African European Digital Innovation Bridge – Matthias Rehfeld, Deputy Head of Make-IT in Africa, GIZ.
See presentation here: REHFELD_GIZ.pdf
Best practices from European and African DIHs having already cooperated at international level
- Christian Blobner, Head of international Research Networks at Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation
See presentation here: Christian-Blobner-Fraunhofer-IFF-–-DIH-Saxony-Anhalt.pdf
- Ingrid Milcent, International Business Development, Tenerrdis (MinaSmart DIH)
See presentation here: Ingrid-Milcent-Tenerrdis.pdf
- Hanae Bezad, Project Manager in charge of Startups and ICT Ecosystems at Smart Africa
See presentation here: Hanae-Bezad_Smart-Africa.pdf
- Stephen Gugu, Vice President at ABAN
See presentation here: Stephen-Gugu_ABAN.pdf
- Jon Stever, Co-Founder and Managing Director at I4Policy
See presentation here: Jon-Stever_I4Policy.pdf